Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 24 and Feb 11. *ETA shipping from USA warehouse to contiguous states only.
- Space-saving. Get 2 rooms in 1.
- Peace of mind. Rest easy, knowing that you're always prepared to host guests.
- Easy. Quickly switch between bed and cabinet configurations.
- Easy to Convert
- Queen Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- 10 year warranty (cabinet)
- 3 year warranty (mattress)
(H x W x D)
|One size: |
41 in. x 83 in. x 64 in.
|Weight||One size: |
|Primary material of construction||Wood|
|Number of slats||7|
|Distance between slats||4.25in.|
|Distance from floor to bottom of siderails||11.0in.|
Our team is continuously working to provide our customers with competitive prices for our products. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
If you find a lower price from an authorized online retailer on an identical, in-stock, and ready-to-ship product, please let us know, and we will refund your original payment for the difference, if the item in question also passes the additional qualification guidelines shown below. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 7 days of your purchase date, we will refund this difference as well. To submit your request, send us a live link to the product in question on the other online retailer’s website that shows the lower price at firstname.lastname@example.org within the 7 days of your purchase from our store.
Authorized online retailers only
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer, officially approved by the brand/manufacturer/supplier, of the product in question.
- Prices from non-authorized retailers, ebay, amazon, overstock, or marketplace third-party, or discounted sites do not qualify.
- The competitor retailer must be an online store only. Pricing from brick-and-mortar stores or stores with physical showrooms does not qualify.
Exact items only
- The item must have already been purchased from our website before a Price Match Guarantee is requested.
- The exact item (brand, model, color, size, and SKU) must be in stock on the competitor’s website and ready to be shipped to the customer location. Discounts due to pick up arrangements do not qualify.
Items with supplier price policies only
- Items priced at levels that violate manufacturer policies (MAP, “minimum advertised price” permitted) do not qualify. Currently, this includes products from:
No discounted/member/error pricing
- The competitor cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, Overstock, etc.).
- Promotions, such as rebates and “BOGO” (buy one, get one free) offers, are not eligible.
- Prices of items from open box, clearance or sales, rebates, promotional (one-time-only promotions, first time buyer promotion, sign-up newsletter promotions, financing promotions, minimum quantity requirement promotions, bundle promotions, or any other form of discounts/codes), seasonal (including Thanksgiving, Cyber Monday, Christmas, New Year, or any other holiday sales), closeout, or going out of business promotions do not qualify.
- Prices of items that have been refurbished, repaired, returned, used, distressed, or discontinued do not qualify.
- Prices from membership programs, loyalty programs, or government programs do not qualify.
- The price must be available on the competitor’s website without any login requirement.
- Lower pricing due to typo errors in the competitor’s website does not qualify.
Comparable shipping only
- Comparable shipping charges. The price for which a match is requested must include both item price and shipping charges. Sales taxes are excluded.
Timely requests only
- The price match request needs to be submitted within 7 days of the order date. Please send the link to the item in question on the competitor’s website via email.
Free shipping is offered for this product. A professional delivery team will schedule an appointment on a date and time that work for you. A confirmation email with a tracking number will be sent as soon as your item is shipped.
See our Shipping Policy.
Because ClevrGear Furniture Solutions is an authorized retailer, we work directly with our suppliers to process returns and exchanges.
Due to the inconsistencies of monitors and/or the resolution and capabilities of the equipment used to access the store, some discrepancies in color, texture, angles, and dimensions may occur. Because all of this information is provided by our suppliers, ClevrGear is not responsible for these discrepancies.
- The customer will receive a full refund if the order is cancelled within 12 h of order placement.
- Cancellation requests or order modifications after this 12 hours will need to follow the return policy described above.
- Visit our cancellation and order modification policy for more details.
Receiving your shipment
Before signing for and accepting your delivery, inspect the packages for external damages. If the items were damaged in transit, photograph the package conditions and make sure that the carrier notes the damages on the freight bill or proof of delivery (POD). Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.
- The manufacturer will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise.
- The return must be initiated within 5 days of delivery.
- There will be a 20% re-stocking fee for all returned items.
- Please submit your request at email@example.com, so we can initiate your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request with the manufacturer.
- All returned shipments must be freight prepaid (the RMA must be included), and you, the customer, will be responsible for the shipment costs.
- Unauthorized returns will be refused at the warehouse.
- If upon opening the merchandise, a damaged part is found, do not continue the assembly, and do not discard the box. Photograph the damage, include a brief description, and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any claim for defective merchandise must be packed in Night & Day’s original boxes without any writing on the box. Claims for defects or missing parts must be made within 5 days of delivery. After 5 days, there is no service agreement.
- Photographs are required to claim defective merchandise with a copy of the POD in order to submit the claim, and we will initiate the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request, if applicable.
- Please submit your request, images attached, to email@example.com.
Some of the products sold by CleverGear may contain small parts that present a choking hazard for children and pets. Please take the necessary precautions during the assembly, installation, or disassembly of the purchased items.
- Murphy beds must be secured to wall studs. Failing to secure Murphy beds to the studs may cause the beds to topple over.
- To help ensure the safety of you and your loved ones, you must find the stud location in the wall that you have planned to use for the installation of the Murphy bed before purchasing, so that you can have a better idea of the exact wall location and space that will be occupied by the Murphy bed.
- Confirm that the designated space for the new furniture at your place does not have light fixtures, fans, furniture, or any other installations that will interfere with the unfolding of vertical Murphy beds.
- Do not install furniture on uneven floors. Uneven floors may cause furniture instability, potentially increasing the risk of falling and injury.
- Make sure that the new furniture will not block air return vents, carbon monoxide detectors, smoke detectors, or sprinklers.
- Always review the product’s return policy before submitting an order.
Proposition 65 requires businesses that work in California to provide warnings to consumers about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, allowing consumers to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals before acquiring the product. The list of chemicals in Proposition 65 is updated once a year and contains about 900 chemicals.
Not all furniture products are made with chemicals on the Proposition 65 list. Some furniture products containing Proposition 65 chemicals may not cause high enough exposures to require a warning. A furniture product with a Proposition 65 warning suggests the product can expose you to levels of a listed chemical or chemicals that pose greater health risks than the potential risks from exposure to other furniture products with lower levels of those chemicals. Some of these chemicals can be gradually released from the furniture into the air and can accumulate in dust.
P65 WARNING: Some of the furniture made by our suppliers, not all, can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.