- Space-saving. Get 2 rooms in 1.
- Convenient. Offer visitors a comfortable alternative to air mattresses.
- Peace of mind. Rest easy, knowing that you're always prepared to host guests.
- Converts into a bed
- Combination of faux leather (taupe/white only) and fabric upholstery
- Wooden frame + chipboard
- Wavy springs and foam filling
- Made in Europe
|Sleeping area||One size: |
49.2 x 114.2 in.
(H x W x D)
|One size: |
30.0 in. x 138.0 in. x 61 & 80.7 in.
|Weight||One size: |
|Number of people recommended||2|
|Tools needed||Pliers, screwdrivers, level, adjustable wrench, hammer, drill, stud finder, & measuring tape.|
Our team is continuously working to provide our customers with competitive prices for our products. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering.
If you find a lower price from an authorized online retailer on an identical, in-stock, and ready-to-ship product, please let us know, and we will refund your original payment for the difference, if the item in question also passes the additional qualification guidelines shown below. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 7 days of your purchase date, we will refund this difference as well. To submit your request, send us a live link to the product in question on the other online retailer’s website that shows the lower price at firstname.lastname@example.org within the 7 days of your purchase from our store.
Authorized online retailers only
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer, officially approved by the brand/manufacturer/supplier, of the product in question.
- Prices from non-authorized retailers, ebay, amazon, overstock, or marketplace third-party, or discounted sites do not qualify.
- The competitor retailer must be an online store only. Pricing from brick-and-mortar stores or stores with physical showrooms does not qualify.
Exact items only
- The item must have already been purchased from our website before a Price Match Guarantee is requested.
- The exact item (brand, model, color, size, and SKU) must be in stock on the competitor’s website and ready to be shipped to the customer location. Discounts due to pick up arrangements do not qualify.
Items with supplier price policies only
- Items priced at levels that violate manufacturer policies (MAP, “minimum advertised price” permitted) do not qualify. Currently, this includes products from:
No discounted/member/error pricing
- The competitor cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, Overstock, etc.).
- Promotions, such as rebates and “BOGO” (buy one, get one free) offers, are not eligible.
- Prices of items from open box, clearance or sales, rebates, promotional (one-time-only promotions, first time buyer promotion, sign-up newsletter promotions, financing promotions, minimum quantity requirement promotions, bundle promotions, or any other form of discounts/codes), seasonal (including Thanksgiving, Cyber Monday, Christmas, New Year, or any other holiday sales), closeout, or going out of business promotions do not qualify.
- Prices of items that have been refurbished, repaired, returned, used, distressed, or discontinued do not qualify.
- Prices from membership programs, loyalty programs, or government programs do not qualify.
- The price must be available on the competitor’s website without any login requirement.
- Lower pricing due to typo errors in the competitor’s website does not qualify.
Comparable shipping only
- Comparable shipping charges. The price for which a match is requested must include both item price and shipping charges. Sales taxes are excluded.
Timely requests only
- The price match request needs to be submitted within 7 days of the order date. Please send the link to the item in question on the competitor’s website via email.
Free shipping is offered for this product. A professional delivery team will schedule an appointment on a date and time that work for you. A confirmation email with a tracking number will be sent as soon as your item is shipped.
Maxima House Shipping Policy
Shipping & tracking number
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 2-7 business days of submission. The size and type of order determine whether it will be shipped palletized or via small parcels. The merchandise usually takes 3 to 12 business days to arrive at your location. When the order is picked up from the manufacturer’s facility, you, the customer, will receive the tracking information via email.
For most palletized items, a representative from the shipping company will contact you during transportation to arrange delivery. Because Maxima House items are delivered via a curbside delivery service only, you, the customer, will be responsible for bringing the boxes into your home, which should be manageable for one or two able-bodied adults. Freight carriers may occasionally offer additional services at their own discretion. Please contact us at email@example.com if anything seems unusual about the progress of your shipment.
Receiving a palletized order
- It is expected that you, the customer, will honor the delivery appointment. If the courier can not make contact with you, the item will be sent back to the manufacturer, and any incurred expense will be deducted from the refund.
- Ask the driver to cut open the pallet straps and shrink wrap and to then move the delivery from the truck to the ground.
- IMPORTANT: You, the customer, will be asked to sign a form acknowledging receipt. Before signing, inspect all boxes carefully, and identify and photograph for any possible damage (rips, holes, smashed areas, missing straps, etc). Be sure to document on the form that you are asked to sign any indications of possible damage. Example: “Box received with visible damage”.
- If you, the customer, do not notate the form, the courier will not honor against damage incurred during transportation. If the damage appears substantial (debris, severe trauma), please refuse the shipment entirely.
- Open freight immediately. If you find any damage, take photos and email all information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. You are required to make a claim within 24 hours.
Because ClevrGear Furniture Solutions is an authorized retailer, we work directly with our suppliers to process returns and exchanges.
Due to the inconsistencies of monitors and/or the resolution and capabilities of the equipment used to access the store, some discrepancies in color, texture, angles, and dimensions may occur. Because all of this information is provided by our suppliers, ClevrGear is not responsible for these discrepancies.
- The customer will receive a full refund if the order is cancelled within 12 h of order placement.
- Cancellation requests or order modifications after this 12 hours will need to follow the return policy described above.
- Visit our cancellation and order modification policy for more details.
Receiving your shipment
Before signing for and accepting your delivery, inspect the packages for external damages. If the items were damaged in transit, photograph the package conditions and make sure that the carrier notes the damages on the freight bill or proof of delivery (POD). Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your order, please follow the guidelines below to confirm eligibility and make the return a smooth and seamless experience:
- The return must be initiated within 20 days of delivery.
- The product must be in its original condition and packaging.
- Items that have been used or modified in any way cannot be returned.
- A 20% re-stocking fee will be applied.
- You, the customer, are responsible for the return shipping costs. The return shipment must be insured, and a trackable shipping number must be provided.
- Refunds will not be issued for items damaged in return transit or for returns that are never received.
- Unauthorized returns will be refused at the warehouse.
- Please submit your request at email@example.com.
- Please note that damage or defects can be reported up to 20 days after delivery for items shipped by parcel, and up to 2 days after delivery for items shipped through a freight carrier. The type of delivery (parcel or freight) is listed in the shipment confirmation email.
- In the unlikely event that an item arrives damaged or is defective, you, the customer, may return it for a replacement or a full refund, as long as the claim has been submitted within 20 days after delivery of the item and it was shipped by a small parcel carrier (for example, if it was delivered by UPS or USPS). You, the customer, will not be responsible for the shipping costs to return or replace the item.
- If the damaged item was shipped through a freight carrier, you, the customer, must report the issue within 2 days after delivery to be eligible for a replacement or refund. It is critical to report the issue within that time period, so that a claim can be filed with the carrier.
- All packages are 100% insured. Therefore, customers are encouraged to inspect the packaging of the item before the customers accept the item from the carrier. If the packaging or the item appears damaged when it arrives, please inform the carrier and refuse delivery. In that case, you, the customer, will need to report the issue, in order to be able to choose to receive a replacement or a refund. Pictures of the damage must be submitted with the report at firstname.lastname@example.org. No exceptions.
The purchase price and applicable sales taxes will be refunded for items that are eligible for return or damage (see details above).
- For damaged or defective items, you, the customer, will receive a refund for the amount that was paid.
- For items that were not damaged or defective, the return shipping and handling costs will be deducted from the amount of the refund due to you, the customer.
Some of the products sold by CleverGear may contain small parts that present a choking hazard for children and pets. Please take the necessary precautions during the assembly, installation, or disassembly of the purchased items.
Proposition 65 requires businesses that work in California to provide warnings to consumers about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, allowing consumers to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals before acquiring the product. The list of chemicals in Proposition 65 is updated once a year and contains about 900 chemicals.
Not all furniture products are made with chemicals on the Proposition 65 list. Some furniture products containing Proposition 65 chemicals may not cause high enough exposures to require a warning. A furniture product with a Proposition 65 warning suggests the product can expose you to levels of a listed chemical or chemicals that pose greater health risks than the potential risks from exposure to other furniture products with lower levels of those chemicals. Some of these chemicals can be gradually released from the furniture into the air and can accumulate in dust.
P65 WARNING: Some of the furniture made by our suppliers, not all, can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.