- Space-saving. Get a bed and a dresser in one exquisite piece.
- Tidy. Keep your room and closet clutter-free.
- Efficient. Make the best use of the area under your bed.
|Primary frame||Rubber Wood|
- Constructed from rubberwood and MDF wood
- Ash walnut finish
- Three (3) underside drawers
- Upholstered in polyester fabric and padded with foam
- Headboard features 6 predrilled holes 2.50" apart from one another for 5 different height adjustment options
- Wood slats eliminate the need for a box spring
- Assembly required
- Made in Malaysia
|Manufacturer name||Wholesale Interiors|
(H x W x D)
|Care instruction|| |
|Warranty||30 Day Limited|
Free shipping is offered for this product. A professional delivery team will schedule an appointment on a date and time that work for you. A confirmation email with a tracking number will be sent as soon as your item is shipped.
See our Shipping Policy.
Because ClevrGear Furniture Solutions is an authorized retailer, we work directly with our suppliers to process returns and exchanges.
Due to the inconsistencies of monitors and/or the resolution and capabilities of the equipment used to access the store, some discrepancies in color, texture, angles, and dimensions may occur. Because all of this information is provided by our suppliers, ClevrGear is not responsible for these discrepancies.
- The customer will receive a full refund if the order is cancelled within 12 h of order placement.
- Cancellation requests or order modifications after this 12 hours will need to follow the return policy described above.
- Visit our cancellation and order modification policy for more details.
Receiving your shipment
Before signing for and accepting your delivery, inspect the packages for external damages. If the items were damaged in transit, photograph the package conditions and make sure that the carrier notes the damages on the freight bill or proof of delivery (POD). Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.
We accept returns within 15 days of the date of delivery. We do not accept returns requested after this time.
- All merchandise must be in its original packaging, unused, unassembled, and resellable. If an item is returned in poor condition, we reserve the right to increase the handling/restocking fee.
- There will be a 30% re-stocking fee for all returned items.
- The return shipping cost is the responsibility of you, the customer. Please note that all returned items must be insured, and a tracking number must be provided.
- Unauthorized returns will be refused at the warehouse.
In the unlikely event that the wrong item has been delivered, you, the customer, must submit the claim within 7 days of delivery. Please include photos of the packaging, especially the markings/item details that are printed on the carton itself. After evaluation, we will provide a resolution.
- If you, the customer, do not want the incorrect item, you will receive a refund once the item is returned, unless the item returns damaged.
- If you, the customer, do not want the replacement, you will receive a refund once the item is returned, unless the item returns damaged. There will be a minimum of a 30% restocking fee.
The manufacturer reserves the right to correct typographical or photographic errors at any time. This may involve a small margin of error in product dimensions, product features, finish colors, and other similar product specifications.
Natural raw materials used for construction of our furnishings will have variations in areas such as (but not limited to) color, pattern, grain, and texture. This includes substances such as wood and leather. These variations may appear in different surfaces of a single item, an area of a product when compared with that same area on an identical product, or on differing surfaces of different pieces of a matching set.
Please submit your request at email@example.com.
Any reports of damage, defect, missing items/missing parts, incorrect item(s) received, etc. must be submitted within 15 days of delivery. We do not cover any issues reported to us after this period.
- If upon opening the merchandise, a damaged part is found, do not continue the assembly, and do not discard the box. Photograph the damage, include a brief description, and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any claim for defective merchandise must be packed in the original Baxton Studio / Wholesale Interiors boxes without any writing on the box. Claims for defects or missing parts must be made within 15 days.
- Please clarify which part(s) are damaged. After internal review, we will ship the replacement parts at no charge. If the issue cannot be resolved with a part or replacement, due to lack of availability/lack of a replenishment ETA, a full refund will be issued for the product cost. The return shipping costs and original outbound shipping costs are not refundable.
- If replacement parts and/or a replacement unit is indeed available but you, the customer, do not wish to accept parts or a replacement, a request to return the order will result in the case being processed as a return (see above). In this case, a 30% re-stocking fee will apply, and you, the customer, are responsible for return shipping arrangements (insurance and tracking number must be included).
- If a freight shipment is damaged upon delivery, you, the customer, must notate the damage on the POD (proof of delivery) when signing for and accepting delivery of the shipment.