Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 24 and Feb 11. *ETA shipping from USA warehouse to contiguous states only.
- Decluttering. Keep your workspace clutter free.
- Ideal. Keep your things out of the way, but still within reach.
- Clean. Minimalist and sturdy.
|Type||Desk with Storage|
|Metal, Wood, Veneer (Paper), Composite Wood|
- Rectangular Vanity Desk & Flip-Top Mirror
- Includes: 3 Storage Compartments, Jewelry Tray, and USB Charging Dock
- Wooden Top
- Metal Base: Chrome Finish
(H x W x D)
|32.0 in. x 43.5 in. x 20.0 in.|
Free shipping is offered for this product. A professional delivery team will schedule an appointment on a date and time that work for you. A confirmation email with a tracking number will be sent as soon as your item is shipped.
See our Shipping Policy.
Because ClevrGear Furniture Solutions is an authorized retailer, we work directly with our suppliers to process returns and exchanges.
Due to the inconsistencies of monitors and/or the resolution and capabilities of the equipment used to access the store, some discrepancies in color, texture, angles, and dimensions may occur. Because all of this information is provided by our suppliers, ClevrGear is not responsible for these discrepancies.
- The customer will receive a full refund if the order is cancelled within 12 h of order placement.
- Cancellation requests or order modifications after this 12 hours will need to follow the return policy described above.
- Visit our cancellation and order modification policy for more details.
Receiving your shipment
Before signing for and accepting your delivery, inspect the packages for external damages. If the items were damaged in transit, photograph the package conditions and make sure that the carrier notes the damages on the freight bill or proof of delivery (POD). Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.
- We do not accept exchanges or returns of any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise.
- All returns must be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
- A 25% restocking fee will be applied for all returned items.
- Please submit your request to email@example.com, so that we can initiate your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request with the manufacturer.
- All returned shipments must be freight prepaid (the RMA needs to be included), and you, the customer, will be responsible for the shipment costs.
- Unauthorized returns will be refused at the warehouse.
- All sofa sales are final and are not eligible for return or exchange.
- If upon opening the merchandise, a damaged part is found, do not continue the assembly, and do not discard the box. Photograph the damage, include a brief description, and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any claim for defective merchandise must be packed in ACME’s original boxes without any writing on the box. Claims for defects or missing parts must be made within 7 days. After 7 days, there is no service agreement. No exceptions.
- Photographs and a copy of your order receipt are required to claim defective merchandise and submit a claim. Once you have provided these, we will initiate the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) request, if applicable.
- Please submit your request with the pictures at email@example.com
Some of the products sold by CleverGear may contain small parts that present a choking hazard for children and pets. Please take the necessary precautions during the assembly, installation, or disassembly of the purchased items.
Proposition 65 requires businesses that work in California to provide warnings to consumers about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, allowing consumers to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals before acquiring the product. The list of chemicals in Proposition 65 is updated once a year and contains about 900 chemicals.
Not all furniture products are made with chemicals on the Proposition 65 list. Some furniture products containing Proposition 65 chemicals may not cause high enough exposures to require a warning. A furniture product with a Proposition 65 warning suggests the product can expose you to levels of a listed chemical or chemicals that pose greater health risks than the potential risks from exposure to other furniture products with lower levels of those chemicals. Some of these chemicals can be gradually released from the furniture into the air and can accumulate in dust.
P65 WARNING: Some of the furniture made by our suppliers, not all, can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.