Warning - Murphy Beds
Murphy Bed Precautions
- Murphy beds must be secured to wall studs. Failing to secure Murphy beds to the studs may cause the beds to topple over.
- To help ensure the safety of you and your loved ones, you must find the stud location in the wall that you have planned to use for the installation of the Murphy bed before purchasing, so that you can have a better idea of the exact wall location and space that will be occupied by the Murphy bed.
- Confirm that the designated space for the new furniture at your place does not have light fixtures, fans, furniture, or any other installations that will interfere with the unfolding of vertical Murphy beds.
- Do not install furniture on uneven floors. Uneven floors may cause furniture instability, potentially increasing the risk of falling and injury.
- Make sure that the new furniture will not block air return vents, carbon monoxide detectors, smoke detectors, or sprinklers.
- Always review the product’s return policy before submitting an order.