After we receive your order, you will receive a confirmation email, your credit card will be pre-authorized for the purchase, and we will confirm with our suppliers that the items are in stock and the shipping time. If your items are either on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and update you via email. If your items are available for immediate shipment (within 5-7 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If you do not receive a confirmation email after placing an order, please verify that you have submitted the appropriate email address and/or check your spam folder. If after these steps, you have not received a confirmation email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “CONFIRMATION EMAIL MISSING”. If you have accidentally provided the wrong email address, please email us at email@example.com, with the subject “ORDER MODIFICATION REQUEST.”
Please verify that all of the shipping information is correct. Incorrect or missing shipping information will cause order processing delays that impact the expected delivery times. We are not responsible for incorrect delivery addresses submitted by customers or items returned due to incomplete delivery addresses. The customer will be responsible for the shipping costs that may apply.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
When your purchase has been shipped, you will receive the corresponding tracking number via email within 24h of your order leaving the warehouse. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The size and type of order determine whether it will be shipped palletized or via small parcels. The merchandise usually takes 7 to 14 business days after processing to arrive at your location. When the order is picked up from the manufacturer’s facility, you will receive the tracking information by email. The size and type of order determine whether it will be shipped palletized or via small parcels.
- This is a threshold delivery service. This means that we will deliver your item just outside the front doorway of your home. If you live in an apartment complex or a condo, your item will be brought into the first door of the address, or the lobby of your apartment or condo. If stairs are required to access your residence, your item will be delivered at the bottom of the stairs.
- Make sure that the area where the freight will be delivered is free and clear for the courier to bring the items inside the threshold.
- A representative from the shipping company will contact the customer during transportation to arrange delivery.
- It is expected that the customer will honor the delivery appointment. If the courier can not successfully contact the customer, the item is sent back to the manufacturer. Any incurred expense would be deducted from the refund.
- Failure to be home for delivery will result in a redelivery charge.
- The customer or another person (18 years old and older) will be asked to sign a form acknowledging receipt. Anyone whom you select to accept your merchandise on delivery acts as your agent. All signed acceptances are binding.
- Open freight immediately.
- The customer or authorized adult must inspect all packages carefully, confirm that all the boxes, if more than one is expected, are being delivered.
- If any damage is observed (holes, rips, significant bends, rips, smashed areas, missing straps, etc.), photograph the damage, and make sure that the damage is noted in the proof of delivery (POD) documentation before signing it.
- If the customer does not notate damages on the form before signing, the courier will not honor claims against damage incurred during transportation. Therefore, ClevrGear will not be responsible for any replacement or return.
- The customer is required to make a claim within 24 hours. Please email the information including the pictures at email@example.com.
- If the damage appears substantial (debris, severe trauma), please photograph the damage, refuse the shipment entirely, and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The customer is required to make a claim within 24 hours.
Note: Inclement weather (storms, floods, hurricanes, tornados, etc.), pandemic situations, and holiday season might cause shipping delays. Please understand that all of these situations are beyond our control. However, we will do our best to accelerate this process.
NOTE: Please see shipping policies unique to Maxima House products below.
Maxima House Shipping Policy
Shipping & tracking number
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 2-7 business days of submission. The size and type of order determine whether it will be shipped palletized or via small parcels. The merchandise usually takes 3 to 12 business days to arrive at your location. When the order is picked up from the manufacturer’s facility, you, the customer, will receive the tracking information via email.
For most palletized items, a representative from the shipping company will contact you during transportation to arrange delivery. Because Maxima House items are delivered via a curbside delivery service only, you, the customer, will be responsible for bringing the boxes into your home, which should be manageable for one or two able-bodied adults. Freight carriers may occasionally offer additional services at their own discretion. Please contact us at email@example.com if anything seems unusual about the progress of your shipment.
Receiving a palletized order
- It is expected that you, the customer, will honor the delivery appointment. If the courier can not make contact with you, the item will be sent back to the manufacturer, and any incurred expense will be deducted from the refund.
- Ask the driver to cut open the pallet straps and shrink wrap and to then move the delivery from the truck to the ground.
- IMPORTANT: You, the customer, will be asked to sign a form acknowledging receipt. Before signing, inspect all boxes carefully, and identify and photograph for any possible damage (rips, holes, smashed areas, missing straps, etc). Be sure to document on the form that you are asked to sign any indications of possible damage. Example: “Box received with visible damage”.
- If you, the customer, do not notate the form, the courier will not honor against damage incurred during transportation. If the damage appears substantial (debris, severe trauma), please refuse the shipment entirely.
- Open freight immediately. If you find any damage, take photos and email all information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. You are required to make a claim within 24 hours.