Returns - Night and Day Furniture
Because ClevrGear Furniture Solutions is an authorized retailer, we work directly with our suppliers to process returns and exchanges.
Due to the inconsistencies of monitors and/or the resolution and capabilities of the equipment used to access the store, some discrepancies in color, texture, angles, and dimensions may occur. Because all of this information is provided by our suppliers, ClevrGear is not responsible for these discrepancies.
- The customer will receive a full refund if the order is cancelled within 12 h of order placement.
- Cancellation requests or order modifications after this 12 hours will need to follow the return policy described above.
- Visit our cancellation and order modification policy for more details.
Receiving your shipment
Before signing for and accepting your delivery, inspect the packages for external damages. If the items were damaged in transit, photograph the package conditions and make sure that the carrier notes the damages on the freight bill or proof of delivery (POD). Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.
- The manufacturer will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise.
- The return must be initiated within 5 days of delivery.
- There will be a 20% re-stocking fee for all returned items.
- Please submit your request at email@example.com, so we can initiate your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request with the manufacturer.
- All returned shipments must be freight prepaid (the RMA must be included), and you, the customer, will be responsible for the shipment costs.
- Unauthorized returns will be refused at the warehouse.
- If upon opening the merchandise, a damaged part is found, do not continue the assembly, and do not discard the box. Photograph the damage, include a brief description, and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any claim for defective merchandise must be packed in Night & Day’s original boxes without any writing on the box. Claims for defects or missing parts must be made within 5 days of delivery. After 5 days, there is no service agreement.
- Photographs are required to claim defective merchandise with a copy of the POD in order to submit the claim, and we will initiate the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request, if applicable.
- Please submit your request, images attached, to email@example.com.