Returns - Moe's Home Collection
Because ClevrGear Furniture Solutions is an authorized retailer, we work directly with our suppliers to process returns and exchanges.
Due to the inconsistencies of monitors and/or the resolution and capabilities of the equipment used to access the store, some discrepancies in color, texture, angles, and dimensions may occur. Because all of this information is provided by our suppliers, ClevrGear is not responsible for these discrepancies.
- The customer will receive a full refund if the order is cancelled within 12 h of order placement.
- Cancellation requests or order modifications after this 12 hours will need to follow the return policy described above.
- Visit our cancellation and order modification policy for more details.
Receiving your shipment
Before signing for and accepting your delivery, inspect the packages for external damages. If the items were damaged in transit, photograph the package conditions and make sure that the carrier notes the damages on the freight bill or proof of delivery (POD). Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.
No returns are applicable for this manufacturer.
- If upon opening the merchandise, a damaged part is found, do not continue the assembly, do not discard the box, and photograph the damage.
- Any claim for defective merchandise must be packed in Moe’s original boxes without any writing on the box. Claims for defects or missing parts must be made within 5 days of delivery. After 5 days, there is no service agreement.
- Photographs and a brief description of the issue are required to claim defective merchandise with a copy of the order to submit the claim.
- If no replacement or replacement parts are available, a refund can be processed.
- If an item arrives damaged, but is simply not reported within 5 days, the damage cannot be submitted via a warranty claim, because the warranty does not cover upon-arrival damage.
- Please submit your request, along with the photographs, and a copy of the signed POD to email@example.com.