Returns - Maxima House
Because ClevrGear Furniture Solutions is an authorized retailer, we work directly with our suppliers to process returns and exchanges.
Due to the inconsistencies of monitors and/or the resolution and capabilities of the equipment used to access the store, some discrepancies in color, texture, angles, and dimensions may occur. Because all of this information is provided by our suppliers, ClevrGear is not responsible for these discrepancies.
- The customer will receive a full refund if the order is cancelled within 12 h of order placement.
- Cancellation requests or order modifications after this 12 hours will need to follow the return policy described above.
- Visit our cancellation and order modification policy for more details.
Receiving your shipment
Before signing for and accepting your delivery, inspect the packages for external damages. If the items were damaged in transit, photograph the package conditions and make sure that the carrier notes the damages on the freight bill or proof of delivery (POD). Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your order, please follow the guidelines below to confirm eligibility and make the return a smooth and seamless experience:
- The return must be initiated within 20 days of delivery.
- The product must be in its original condition and packaging.
- Items that have been used or modified in any way cannot be returned.
- A 20% re-stocking fee will be applied.
- You, the customer, are responsible for the return shipping costs. The return shipment must be insured, and a trackable shipping number must be provided.
- Refunds will not be issued for items damaged in return transit or for returns that are never received.
- Unauthorized returns will be refused at the warehouse.
- Please submit your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that damage or defects can be reported up to 20 days after delivery for items shipped by parcel, and up to 2 days after delivery for items shipped through a freight carrier. The type of delivery (parcel or freight) is listed in the shipment confirmation email.
- In the unlikely event that an item arrives damaged or is defective, you, the customer, may return it for a replacement or a full refund, as long as the claim has been submitted within 20 days after delivery of the item and it was shipped by a small parcel carrier (for example, if it was delivered by UPS or USPS). You, the customer, will not be responsible for the shipping costs to return or replace the item.
- If the damaged item was shipped through a freight carrier, you, the customer, must report the issue within 2 days after delivery to be eligible for a replacement or refund. It is critical to report the issue within that time period, so that a claim can be filed with the carrier.
- All packages are 100% insured. Therefore, customers are encouraged to inspect the packaging of the item before the customers accept the item from the carrier. If the packaging or the item appears damaged when it arrives, please inform the carrier and refuse delivery. In that case, you, the customer, will need to report the issue, in order to be able to choose to receive a replacement or a refund. Pictures of the damage must be submitted with the report at email@example.com. No exceptions.
The purchase price and applicable sales taxes will be refunded for items that are eligible for return or damage (see details above).
- For damaged or defective items, you, the customer, will receive a refund for the amount that was paid.
- For items that were not damaged or defective, the return shipping and handling costs will be deducted from the amount of the refund due to you, the customer.