Returns - Diven Living
Because ClevrGear Furniture Solutions is an authorized retailer, we work directly with our suppliers to process returns and exchanges.
Due to the inconsistencies of monitors and/or the resolution and capabilities of the equipment used to access the store, some discrepancies in color, texture, angles, and dimensions may occur. Because all of this information is provided by our suppliers, ClevrGear is not responsible for these discrepancies.
- The customer will receive a full refund if the order is cancelled within 12 h of order placement.
- Cancellation requests or order modifications after this 12 hours will need to follow the return policy described above.
- Visit our cancellation and order modification policy for more details.
Receiving your shipment
Before signing for and accepting your delivery, inspect the packages for external damages. If the items were damaged in transit, photograph the package conditions and make sure that the carrier notes the damages on the freight bill or proof of delivery (POD). Failure to do so may affect your ability to claim shipping damage due to rough or careless handling by the shipping company.
- The manufacturer makes every effort to help you make an informed purchase decision by providing you with complete product information (including dimensions and lead times) before the order is processed. Please confirm that the space dimensions and selected furniture are in agreement before ordering. The responsibility for the size(s) of items selected for home delivery remains with you, the purchaser.
- The manufacturer will not be responsible for damages that are not reported within 24h of the date of delivery. Accordingly, for deliveries, you, the customer, should note the damage on the receipt for delivery before signing, and make any damage claims within 24 hours of receipt of the merchandise.
- If the damage is discovered after signing for delivery without any notation, the manufacturer will not be responsible for any replacement or return.
- If you, the customer, decide to return a non-defective, regular-stock item for any reason, a return request must be submitted within 24 h of the delivery indicated on the proof of delivery (POD) documentation, whereupon the manufacturer will provide specific instructions on how to arrange for the return.
- If you, the customer, are returning furniture that requires assembly, please do not assemble the furniture unless you can disassemble it and return it to its shipping containers. In addition to the original packaging, please be careful to include all of the accompanying manufacturer literature, instructions, hardware, and other materials with the return shipment.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the cost associated with assembling and disassembling items.
- The manufacturer is not responsible if the furniture cannot be disassembled.
- Re-stocking fees apply to all returned items
- Non-defective, regular-stock items that have been removed from their packaging and are not damaged are subject to a 25% restocking fee, and notification of return must be made no later than 24 hours after receipt of merchandise.
- Non-defective, regular-stock items that are still in their original packaging are subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee, depending on the product.
- You, the customer, will be responsible for the return shipping fees.
- Unauthorized returns will be refused at the warehouse.
- Returned regular-stock items, whether for refund or replacement, must not show signs of use, wear, or damage. Upon receipt, the manufacturer will inspect the items for any damage and reserves the right to partially or wholly accept or deny the return. Refunds for accepted returns, less the restocking fee, will be issued within 14 days of receipt by the manufacturer.
- Please submit your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the limitations of desktop scanners and the relative inconsistencies of various display monitors and printing papers, the colors you see on your screen or in a catalog may not be an entirely accurate reproduction of the actual product’s colors. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
Damage and Failure during Use
The manufacturer will not be responsible for handling damage or damage caused by misuse by, or negligence of, the purchaser and not covered under the guarantee presented at time of sale. This guarantee is non-transferable.
In the event of a product failure due to a defect in materials or workmanship, the manufacturer will have the defective item serviced at no charge, provided that it is within the guarantee period.
In the event that a needed replacement component, style, fabric, or leather has been discontinued, the manufacturer reserves the right to replace such defective component, style, fabric, or leather with a comparable alternative. The manufacturer will not assume responsibility for dye lot variations on any items serviced beyond the one year guarantee period for upholstery and leather. To qualify for this guarantee, you, the original purchaser, must provide proof of purchase by supplying the order number from the sales receipt.
- Any damage claim needs to be submitted within 24 h. Please submit a brief description of the damaged item or part, including photographs of the damaged item, shipping box, and shipping label, a signed physical inspection report, and delivery receipt.
- If the damage is caused during transportation and it was not noted in the POD (see shipping information), ClevrGear will not be responsible for any replacement or return.
- After submitting the required documentation, the claim will be reviewed. If it receives approval, you, the customer will be informed of whether a part replacement or full replacement will be sent.
- If a defect is discovered and confirmed on any item or part thereof, the manufacturer will replace the defective part at no cost to you, the purchaser. If a suitable replacement is not available, a return will be authorized, and after the return is completed, a refund will be issued in the form of the original payment method.
- Refunds for accepted returns, less the restocking fee, will be issued within 14 days of receipt by the manufacturer.
- You, the customer, will receive a full refund if the purchase is cancelled within 12 h of the order submission.